Skip to main content

Life is so Busy























Wow, I have gotten so behind on posting. Since the kids are out of school I am so busy trying to keep them busy. It has rained here almost everyday this month. For the past 4 days, no rain..keep my fingers crossed. I am enjoying the nice weather. The highest temperature is around the low 80's. We are headed to the States next week for a visit. I hear the weather is VERY hot there so it will be a shock to our systems. We will be there for 45 days. My mother-in-law bought all of us tickets to go to Disneyland while we are there. The kids are so excited. I haven't seen my parents in 4 years, so it will be nice to catch up.


The kids and I have been going all around lately. Coral and I got to go to a park last weekend and take photos. It was so nice to just be with her. I hardly ever get a chance to be with my kids one on one anymore. I am always with all of them. I need to spend more one on one time with each of them.


Anyway, enough rambling, here are some photos I have taken recently. I am pleased with my progress. I notice that my photos are looking better lately. I finally got my Sigma 50mm f1.4 and I really like it. I am still getting used to it though. My camera usually tells me the picture is underexposed when it is overexposed in manual mode, so I will have to learn to read for that particular lens.

Comments

  1. They ARE beautiful photos! Just keep trying, you've got time now, right? Don't be discouraged. I can see your talent. Believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

iheartfaces// "Yellow" Photo Challenge

This weeks theme at iheartfaces is "yellow".  I think this photograph fits the theme perfectly.  This little girl was such a ham in front of the camera.  And look at that gorgeous blue eyes and contagious smile! Head on over to iheartfaces to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/ Angles

This week over at iheartfaces, there is an especially fun challenge going on this week.  This week the focus of the photos is on angles.  Here is my entry.  Hope you like it!  Head on over and check out the other fun entries at Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/Dramatic Black and White

This week the challenge over at iheartfaces is "dramatic black and white."  I choose this photo because I think it shows raw emotion between the dad and his son.  The dad looks strong, yet vunerable and I love the placement of the hands of the dad on the boy. Hope you like it!  Head on over to                                                                                          to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography