Monday, February 28, 2011

i heart faces challenge/ Anything but a face

This week's challenge over at iheartfaces is "anything but a face".  When I first saw the challenge, I thought this was a very cute idea, but what in the heck do I have that doesn't have a face in it?  Then I thought of this photo I have of my son.  We took him to the mall a couple of weeks ago and we found these colorful lollipops.  I never thought I would find one of these in Japan.  : )



Head on over to iheartfaces to see more great entries from the week!



Teresa Hart Photography

6 comments:

Lolidots said...

Love it! Those colors really pop and his tie is way too adorable!

Mindy said...

I love those colors as well! Great shot.

Christie Brown Photography said...

I love lollipops - cute shot!

Erin Hutchinson said...

I Love this!!

deb duty said...

Very cute photo! Love the colorful lollipop!

Tamar SB said...

Great pic! That lolli looks extra delicious!

Tamar

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs