Sunday, July 3, 2011

Model Casting Call

Model Call:  I am looking for one women in the Misawa area that has her wedding dress here and would like to have some fun and do a "trash the dress session".  You must be comfortable in front of the camera and willing to sign my client contract.  The selected recipient will get a free portrait session with me at my selected locations and 5 digital files on a CD ($450 value).  Prints and other additional products available for purchase. 

If you are interested, please email me a photo of yourself in your wedding dress to teresahphoto@yahoo.com and write "trash the dress" in the subject line.  I will be excepting emails until the 10 of July.


Thank you!


Teresa Hart Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs