Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank you Misawa!

Okay, trying to catch up on blogging today.  I have so many beautiful portraits that I have taken lately.  I have been super busy and it is hard to keep up.  Last week, I had 5 sessions!  For some photographers, that may not be a lot, but for me, it is.  I usually try and take only 1 or 2 sessions a week.  I am very thankful to all that have chosen me as their photographer and that I am super busy that last fall that I have left in Misawa.

I said this before and I will say it again.  I really do have the best clients!  I know that my clients don't choose me because I am the cheapest option, but because they value what I do as much as me.  That makes me very appreciative and happy! So, I just wanted to say thank you again to all of my wonderful clients here in Misawa!

Here are some images I took of my daughter lately that I wanted to share.  Also, I really need to thank her for being so patient.  She is a teenage girl after all and we all know how impatient they can be!  LOL





Teresa Hart Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs