Monday, November 14, 2011

i heart faces challenge / "Autumn Splendor"

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

Here is my entry for "Autumn Splendor" this week over at i heart faces.  I made all four of my children do this for our holiday card this year (individually, of course).....too hard to get all of them to pose all at once.  Am I the only photographer who thinks their kids are the HARDEST to photograph?

Anyways, hope you like it!  : )




Please check out the other beautiful entries at i heart faces.





Teresa Hart Photography

7 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

Hello
There are many information in this blog and you can use this tips in the life and save you life. maternity photography

Team Lando said...

So cute! My neighbor and I just talked about doing separate photos with each kid!

School Resources said...

Lovely kid and awesome photography.

Jessica said...

My kids are the hardest for me, too! This is a great one, though. :-)

Jennifer Weis Photography said...

What beautiful eyes he has! Great shot!

newborn said...

This "newborn" pic Completely amazing..good source, thanks anyway!

Evette Mendisabal said...

My little guy is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph!
This is a great shot, I love the colours and the composition. I might have to do individual shots for our Christmas card this year too!

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs