Skip to main content

I finally have Internet!!

OK, so the base decided to change every one's Internet and phone service to Verizon. This was supposed to all be done on March 30. There was tons of problems with the switch over and people were left without phone and Internet service. I think by now most of the problems have been resolved. We finally got the Internet back on Saturday, April 11. That was a long time to go without Internet. Then when I finally got Internet access I checked my bank account and found out that someone had used my account fraudulently. I tried to call the number on the back of my bank card and of course the company was closed. The hours here are way ahead of the States. The bank here was closed because it was after 11:00 am on Saturday when I found out. So, I was left with no remedy to close my account or put a freeze on it. I checked the account again today and there is now other money that has been taken from it!! Thank goodness the bank is open today. Hopefully, I will get everything resolved, but this has been a pain!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iheartfaces// "Yellow" Photo Challenge

This weeks theme at iheartfaces is "yellow".  I think this photograph fits the theme perfectly.  This little girl was such a ham in front of the camera.  And look at that gorgeous blue eyes and contagious smile! Head on over to iheartfaces to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/ Angles

This week over at iheartfaces, there is an especially fun challenge going on this week.  This week the focus of the photos is on angles.  Here is my entry.  Hope you like it!  Head on over and check out the other fun entries at Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces "Hilarious Outakes"

This week over http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ at   is "hilarious outakes" week. Wow, I have so many of those it was hard to choose! lol Here are a few and a description of each: This is my son, just being himself really. lol This is my daughter and her friend. Who knows what they were looking at, but it must have been pretty interesting. These are the twins. As you can see they get along great, most of the time that is. Here are the twins again. They are so curious! Head on over to iheart faces to check out the other entries!