Skip to main content

New stuff

I am so excited. I decided to enroll in a photography course through New York Institute of Photography. I just completed my first photo project and I am very excited about the course. I am still taking classes to finish my degree in Information Systems Management, but I am more interested in photography. I have already learned so much from online groups as well as the course. These are the pictures I submitted. I had to use manual settings to show motion, a large aperture to show a sharp subject and blurred background, and a small aperture to have everything in focus.


The weather is great today so we are planning to go to the park when the twins wake up from their nap. I am really excited about the cherry blossoms about to bloom. Next weekend we will be going to the Hirosaki Cherry Blossom Festival. It is beautiful there and I will be sure to get many pictures. My best friend's family is going with us, so I am very excited. They are leaving to move back to the States in about two weeks. I will miss them. I had the pleasure of watching their children during the fall and about two months this year. I will miss them terribly. Kayla has been such a great friend to me. When we had a house fire in September of last year and my husband was deployed, Kayla and her family took myself and my four kids into their home for about a week. She had no reservations about doing so and helped me so much with the kids. It is so hard sometimes making friends in the military because one of you always moves away. I really do have faith that I will see her again. After all, you never know where you will go next in the military.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iheartfaces// "Yellow" Photo Challenge

This weeks theme at iheartfaces is "yellow".  I think this photograph fits the theme perfectly.  This little girl was such a ham in front of the camera.  And look at that gorgeous blue eyes and contagious smile! Head on over to iheartfaces to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/ Angles

This week over at iheartfaces, there is an especially fun challenge going on this week.  This week the focus of the photos is on angles.  Here is my entry.  Hope you like it!  Head on over and check out the other fun entries at Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces "Hilarious Outakes"

This week over http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ at   is "hilarious outakes" week. Wow, I have so many of those it was hard to choose! lol Here are a few and a description of each: This is my son, just being himself really. lol This is my daughter and her friend. Who knows what they were looking at, but it must have been pretty interesting. These are the twins. As you can see they get along great, most of the time that is. Here are the twins again. They are so curious! Head on over to iheart faces to check out the other entries!