Monday, May 18, 2009

iheartfaces/ Week 19


This week over at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ the theme is your favorite up close shot. This is one of my favorite pictures of my son, Logan. I love his expression and his eyes. I hope you like it! Head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ to check out the other entries.
"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

9 comments:

Billykidd said...

Beautiful lighting and clarity!
He's adorable.

Foursons said...

Love this! I like the cropping and the white t-shirt and red background make it a classic!

Leia said...

I love his eyes! Gorgeous shot.

Becca said...

What a cutie! Those eyes are gorgeous! :-)

Crystal said...

he has amazing eyes!

Melinda said...

His eyes are stunning! I love the background and the slight vignetting you added. Beautiful job!!

Michelle said...

nice shot!

Parents, Kids & Schnoodles - oh my! said...

How cute is he!!!! I love the background color as well.

The Hart's said...

Thanks everyone for the comments! They are greatly appreciated! I took this photo spur of the moment, just testing out my SB600 speedlight.

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs