Monday, February 1, 2010

i heart faces - Week 5

The challenge at iheartfaces this week is about places that we love.  I decided to post photos of the place I currently live, Japan.  These photos are from various places.

Some are from Komaki park.  There are a ton of Koi fish there that will swim up to you so you will feed them.  My kids love to go there and it is a very nice place to walk around or a very nice backdrop for photos.

The waterfall pictures are from a beautiful place called Oirase Gorge.  There are so many waterfalls there and every time I have gone there, it is busy.  Japanese people hike through there often and there are bus tours that go there.

There are photos from a tea shop in town called "The Cake Shop".  My kids enjoy going there and it is a treat for us.  They have the best banana milk tea and I think I am addicted to it!

Anyhow, head on over to



                                                                              

to check out the other entries.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

mmmm i love all those pictures, especially the last one of the water!

nice captures.

check out my blog if you get the chance :)

www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Great photos - I really like the way you have presented them too.

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Hart Photography
CoffeeShop Designs