Skip to main content

Priceless...

I feel so lucky and blessed.  I am in Japan and I have a great family and a job that I truly value and love.  If we were in the States right now, I don't know if that last part  would be possible...  I really do have the best job in the world.  I know that maybe some people would  say, "who would aspire to be a photographer?"  The reason people would say that, I guess, is because those people don't truly understand the value of photography.

My talent gives me the opportunity to record memories.  Memories that perhaps would not be recorded otherwise.  Memories are just memories but, photographs are tangible memories.  When I take a photograph, it is a glimpse of the present and past at the same time. After all, the present will be the past way too soon. My only daughter is almost 13, wow, how time has flown.



Life is so busy and sometimes it is hard to slow down and realize what is truly important.  I will be the first one to admit, I do take time for granted sometimes.  I think everything will always be the same as it is this moment because that is where I am right now.  I will be honest with you, I do spend $$$ of dollars on photographs, but I look at it as in investment.  I am investing in something that I will have forever and is priceless to me. Photographs are not like other things that I spend $$$ of dollars on for my family.  After all, that new TV will eventually break or need to be upgraded and new clothes and shoes will eventually go out of style.  I am happy to invest money in my family memories because they are our memories and to me, they are priceless and will never go out of style!


I guess what I am trying to say...after this long-winded explanation...lol...is to aspire to be a photographer is an important thing to me.  I am able to use my God-given talent to capture not only my personal memories, but other families memories as well.  Just knowing that I am able to give that priceless gift to other families is humbling and makes me smile.  

 
 

Teresa Hart Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iheartfaces// "Yellow" Photo Challenge

This weeks theme at iheartfaces is "yellow".  I think this photograph fits the theme perfectly.  This little girl was such a ham in front of the camera.  And look at that gorgeous blue eyes and contagious smile! Head on over to iheartfaces to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/ Angles

This week over at iheartfaces, there is an especially fun challenge going on this week.  This week the focus of the photos is on angles.  Here is my entry.  Hope you like it!  Head on over and check out the other fun entries at Teresa Hart Photography

iheartfaces/Dramatic Black and White

This week the challenge over at iheartfaces is "dramatic black and white."  I choose this photo because I think it shows raw emotion between the dad and his son.  The dad looks strong, yet vunerable and I love the placement of the hands of the dad on the boy. Hope you like it!  Head on over to                                                                                          to check out the other entries! Teresa Hart Photography